Delivery and Returns
Please note all delivery times are estimated and Nigel Hall Menswear will not be liable for any delay. None will be made on bank holidays.
All deliveries require a signature so please provide an address where someone can sign for the goods. Nigel Hall Menswear will not be held responsible for any inaccurate address provided to us.
|Destination||Estimated delivery time||Charge|
|UK||allow 2-3 working days||£4.00|
|Rest of the world||allow 5-10 working days||£15.00|
The charge for delivery will be stated on the website at the time of order.
Please note during busy periods such as Sale and Christmas time delivery may take longer.
For reasons out of our control we are unable to delivery to Military bases, British forces post office, HM Prisons and P.O boxes.
Should you miss your delivery Royal Mail will leave a card explaining they attempted to deliver your goods and that you should rearrange a delivery time or pick up from the collection office. You will need to contact Royal Mail on the number provided to rearrange delivery.
You can check the progress of your order by visiting www.royalmail.com and entering your tracking number. If your delivery has not been received within 10 working days drop us an email on [email protected] or alternatively call 0203 325 7676.
Please note if you live outside the EU you may have to pay customs or import duties on your order. Nigel Hall Menswear will not be held liable for such charges. For information on charges we advise you to contact your local customs office. Customs may also delay the delivery of your order, this is out of our control and therefore we will not be held responsible for such delays.
We offer free returns on all UK orders
We will offer a full refund or exchange on all items returned to us in the condition in which they were sold within 14 days of receipt. We will only exchange an item for a different size. If it’s a different style or colour you require a new online order. After satisfactory inspection of your return we will issue a refund for the goods on receipt. Please allow approximately 10 days for the refund to appear on your Credit/Debit card bank statement or paypal account.
We accept items returned to any Nigel Hall store for a refund or exchange, however refunds will be processed by our warehouse and not in store.
Damaged, Faulty goods, incorrect item
If you are returning the item or items because they are faulty, damaged or an error has occurred on our part please follow the procedure for returning goods then we shall credit your bank account/paypal for the amount paid in delivery charges. Contact our customer service team on 0203 325 7676 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to advise you.
Note items that are damaged through wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Returns procedure for unwanted items
1. If you have access to the internet please send an email to [email protected] including your name, address and order number informing our team you will be returning the goods.
2. Fill in the returns form including your name, address, order number and reason for return. Please note if you do not fill in the order number the refund or exchange may take longer to process.
3. Enclose the returns form with the goods in a secure and well protected parcel, attach the prepaid postage label and take to any Post Office.
Please Note: The item is your responsibility until it reaches us and any import or customs duties incurred when returning your item is the responsibility of the customer.
4. If you do not live within the UK please take your parcel to a trusted courier again ensuring you obtain proof of posting. It is your responsibility to make sure the parcel is returned to our returns department in the condition you received it. Keep the posting certificate until you have received the refund into your bank account.
5. Send your parcel to the following address:
NIGEL HALL MENSWEAR
33 FLORAL STREET
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.